Thinking about living in Mexico?
Perhaps you’ve heard it’s cheaper, warmer, and the culture is rich. Places like San Miguel de Allende have support communities of expatriates, (about 8,000) to help you settle in.
But this is a big change!
Thinking about it can keep you awake nights. You ask yourself:
• How do other people make this work?
• How do I avoid making a mistake?
• What are the real costs of living there?
• How do I arrange for healthcare and an English-speaking physician?
• If I buy a house, what am I really getting?
• How do I transfer and handle my money intelligently and safely?
• Is the U.S. media telling the truth about crime in Mexico?
What if you were prepared? What if you knew the answers to these questions and many others before you decided to try it?
This book provides answers to the vital questions you must ask to make a move like this successfully. Plus, it offers a list of resources for further research.